- May 28, 2016: White Wines broadcast, CiTR (101.9 Vancouver).
- May 27, 2016: He Said It broadcast, CiTR (101.9 Vancouver).
- May 8, 2013: Adam Frank interviewed by Ira Nadel, Arts on Air, CiTR (101.9 Vancouver).
- May 1, 2013: For the Country Entirely broadcast on Arts Report, CiTR (101.9 Vancouver).
- January 29, 2019: “Hollow Utterance or Expression: Austin with Stein.” Paper presented to the Centre for Research in Philosophy, Literature, and the Arts, University of Warwick.
- January 22, 2019: “Radio Free Stein (Boxed Set).” Seminar presentation at the Institut d’études avancées de Paris.
- November 28, 2018: “Many Many Voices: Glenn Gould’s Contrapuntal Radio.” Paper presented at the conference Tuning in to the Neo-Avant-Garde, Ghent University.
- June 1, 2018: “A Theater of the Mind’s Ear: Gertrude Stein’s Radio.” Paper presented at the Altered States conference, Institut National d’Histoire de l’Art, Paris.
- January 6, 2018: “Hollow Utterance or Expression: Austin with Stein.” Paper presented at the MLA Forum on Literature and Opera, New York City.
- August 11, 2017: “Group Drama: Gertrude Stein and Raymond Williams.” Paper presented at the Modernist Studies Association conference, Amsterdam.
- March 18, 2016: “Gertrude Stein’s Parlor Play.” Paper presented at the American Comparative Literature Association conference, Harvard University.
- December 18, 2015: “Phantasy and Physiognomy.” Keynote paper presented at a workshop on experimental radio drama organized by the Study Centre for Experimental Literature at Ghent University.
- January 9, 2015: “Radio Free Stein II: Phonograph/Photograph.” Paper presented at the Modern Language Association meeting, Vancouver.
- October 18, 2013: For the Country Entirely recording presented at the Henry Art Gallery in Seattle, as part of the symposium Affect and Audience in the Digital Age, the University of Washington.
- October 19, 2012: “Gertrude Stein’s Radio Audience.” Paper presented at the Modernist Studies Association conference, Las Vegas.
- “Sounding Out Stein’s Plays: Exercises in Group Analysis.” In Logan Esdale and Deborah Mix, eds., Approaches to Teaching the Works of Gertrude Stein (MLA, 2018).
- “The Expansion of Setting in Gertrude Stein’s Landscape Theater.” In Hannah Freed-Thall and Dora Zhang, eds., Modernist Setting. Modernism/Modernity Print-Plus, Volume 3, Cycle 1 (March 2, 2018).
- “Feeling.” In Caroline A. Jones, David Mather, and Rebecca K. Uchill, eds., Experience: Culture, Cognition, and the Common Sense (MIT Press, 2016).
- “Radio Free Stein: Rendering Queen and Country.” In Janet Boyd and Sharon Kirsch, eds., Primary Stein: Returning to the Writing of Gertrude Stein. Lexington Books, 2014. 145-162.
- “Introducing Radio Free Stein” and “Scenario for Gertrude Stein’s ‘For the Country Entirely: A Play in Letters’.” The Capilano Review 3.22 (Winter 2014), 49-70.
- “Loose Coordinations: Theater and Thinking in Gertrude Stein.” Science in Context 25.3 (September 2012): 447-467.